What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A resource for finding court records
- Providing you with the most accurate, up to date and reliable results
- Giving you instant access to state, county and federal court records
- Ensuring that all of your personal information is encrypted
- Helping you find any court record on practically anyone
- Protecting you and your family from criminals
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Court Record Finder scores 73.14/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.courtrecordfinder.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: courtrecordfinder.com you’ll also be taken through to courtrecordfinder.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)